Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is love? LOVE is...


August 21, 2010
12:33 pm

What is love?
When I finished reading “Para kay B by Ricky Lee” I was inspired to write a blog and ask myself what is LOVE? Is it just a feeling you share with someone special? Is it really something that makes the world go round?
The tree asked the rain, what is love? The rain answered, it’s when I decided to pour over you and give you life.
The fish asked the stream, what is love? The stream uttered, it’s the reason you are breathing here and not in land.
The owl asked the moon, what is love? The moon answered its how I give you light when you fly at night.
The kite asked the wind, what is love? The wind replied its how I allow you to stay on your flight.
There are so many forms of Love, how you give, how you react, how you receive, how you portray, how you deliver, how you master… is for the people who feel it, is to know.
Last night a conversation grew between me and my friend, and for the 2nd time around, we talked about love, through our hearts and not just another story that will kill our time. She told me how she gave too many chances with the relationship she has with her boyfriend but it seems like, the chances she has given him was useless. I told her maybe he doesn’t know why you are giving him the chances he’s receiving; maybe he’s taking things for granted coz he knows how understanding you are in terms of relationships. With the thought in my mind, does it really have to be that hard for a guy to understand how important chances are? We never asked for too much… we just want you to add a little of your time, your attention, your kindness, to sum it all, we just need you to love us a little more. Her boyfriend texted me, telling me “I told you she’s going to leave me”, I told him, didn’t it occur to you that maybe the reason she left you is because you already imprinted to yourself that she doesn’t love you but in fact she really did, you just overshadowed yourself with pity that believing to what was suppose to be true was already false for you.
Love was never created for people to hate one another, though Hatred is always the opposite of love, we just pity ourselves. The fact that you have given everything for the relationship to grow and be strong but he’s still not with you and he’s with her… causes Hate. The fact that there are thousands and even million heart, beats around you, his heart chooses not to beat for you. Hate causes bitterness, sadness, sorrow, pity and to hell with words you might want to add.
Then what is Love?
Zeus says it is the peace of heart and mind that I feel even if I know she’s not beside me.
Nyx told me the question is very difficult to answer. But as I can see it through her, LOVE is the contentment of what she has in her heart.
Aphrodite told me Loneliness of 1, happiness of 2 and a quarrel of 3.
Eris told me it’s how she sees her; no words can express what the action can show.
The reborn god told me, nothing comes out of my head. (He has lost a battle, he, himself did not dare to pursue)
The happy lass said, it’s a certain glow of happiness. (TRUE)
The chronicles says LOVE is the opposite of indifference.
The mistress says I love you.
An old man told me, Love… it’s how I feel from the day I saw her, through our first dance, our first kiss, our first hug, how she cooks for me, how she touches my cheeks, how we sit beside each other while drinking coffee, how I still tell her, she looks younger than before even if our skin is sagging, and how I tell her how happy I am to have met her and told her “I love you”.

We perceive it in different ways but bear in mind; however we chose Love to be a part of our lives, EMBRACE it, coz only LOVE can separate the difference between two hearts and make it as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment