Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am finding out… that maybe I was wrong.


It’s been 1 month, 18 days, 11 hours, and 54 minutes and I am thinking maybe I was wrong. I just want us to be “the happy ones” all throughout time. I’ve never been this in love with you until you made me feel that all we have is just our “I love you’s”. I started thinking maybe all I need is to adjust, I’m afraid to lose you but I’m also afraid to commit everything to you. I prayed that you will still understand me even if I go to work and spend less time with you, and I really hope that love will keep us together despite the fact that I still worry you might leave me soon or either I give up too soon. Mahal na mahal kita kung alam mo lang and I’m trying my very best to give back the love you’re giving me, I just hope that you do the same. I want you to tell me what’s going on, I want you to tell me if there’s something wrong, I don’t want you to ever feel that we’re far apart, I want you to scream my name if you’re in pain, I want you to talk to me as if we’re side-by-side, I want you to listen as if I am whispering to your ears, I want to share with you my happiness, my success and my sorrows, I want you to be a part of me as I go along with my plans. I hope you feel the same way and prove me too, that I was never wrong with you... as my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment