Saturday, July 10, 2010

Letters to Romeo


(how come Juliet’s getting a lot of attention, let’s give it up for my Romeo!!! Woo-hoo!)

This one’s for my tweet friend, my heart, my luvvy, my HATER, my “mahal”, my baby, my Hiroyuki <3

Thank you for being extra sweet, extra loving, extra kind, extra thoughtful (and everything is always “extra” when it comes to you, now I feel I’m too fragile to be loved). I thought things would not turn out to what we have right now coz I’m really hesitant to be in love with you granting the fact that I am older and that for me, you are the fragile one and not the other way around. So far, having you gives me the blissful feeling that love (come what may) may lead only to “you and me” and nothing more. It’s really funny how we’ve met, and share thoughts and smile and laugh and put hearts on our names (my luvvy <3 me). And right now I’m on my “peak of happiness” (woo-hoo for my luvvy for making me reach my utmost happiness). I’m bringing back my teenage love affair with you, the Kris who doesn’t care if she makes the wrong decision, and could carelessly say “yes” to what suppose to be a “no”. I’m turning 22 soon, and everything in my life is quite planned but always keep in mind that whatever path that is, that I am to travel, I’ll always include you. Ok? So even if we’re far apart right now, I’ll never love you less coz my every day shouts for “I LOVE YOU MORE”.
I love you Hiroyuki Kuroki.

No comments:

Post a Comment