Thursday, August 5, 2010

The reasons why I love you...


i love you to the moon and back

I love how you say ''mahal, wake up na''
I love you coz you're so cute when you say ''ok, kiss ko?''
I love how you say I’m so cute when I ask a kiss from you.
I love how you say your ''i love you's''
I love how you alot time texting me even if you're at school.
I love how you panic when I don’t text you.
I love you coz I’m always at your thoughts.
I love you coz you never complain.
I love how you bear with me when I have tantrums.
I love you even though you’re a cry baby.
I love you coz you always call me.
I love you coz you’re trying your best to please me.
I love you coz you can easily make me smile.
I love everything about you luvvy.

And even though I can’t reason out how it all began, I really hope it won’t end.

“mahal na mahal kita Yuki.”

No comments:

Post a Comment