Saturday, July 10, 2010

Then I found you…



So I guess making a comment box appear to have long and not so pretty to read conversations, makes it a chat box (as per Hiro, he thinks we’re making it pretty long.) so off we went to personal messages. What is our topic? Well we started of asking each other how we’re doing, how’s life going on for us, how’s study and working and again enough with the yah-di-yah (non-sense, no I was kidding coz for me everything means a lot, I just felt super excited to reach the end part of the story, it’s like reading a book, you get too excited to get to the last part, you just skip the middle part aka boring/plateau part then go straight to the last part. That is super Clever!). He asked me how’s my love life, I just said “uhm” (with crickets on the background), coz totally for me having a strong bond with a guy at my age is a necessity (and yes I think like that… but unfortunately the last person who promised me he won’t break my hurt already broke his promise and I ended up with nothing, thank you!). He asked for my number and I graciously gave it and even promised him that I’d reply to his messages and then he told me he seems to have a “Like feeling” (I define it as I LIKE YOU feeling) for someone, and to make things a bit simple he doesn’t have the gut-feeling of telling me before, until we talked again the next night. Oh and by the way, my plan is to be distant with him because I don’t want to be a REBOUND girl and also the age gap is really… (uhhhh don’t let me talk about it, I really feel old LOL), but hey I like the way he thinks and I love ending up with him so I guess I’m sticking with him for now. I CAN’T DENY I’M INLOVE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment