Wednesday, June 2, 2010

stop-blog-stop


(May 11, 2010 11:26 pm) while watching SNN almost midnight, my God i can't take how Bianca Gonzales looks, i dunno what she wants to prove but it didn't even impress me.. Her clothes is too much (though i know that nothing is ''too much'' for showbiz business). I am no fashion critique/police but her clothes is hell NO! For me.. Even her shoes shouted to let go asap! But I have to complement her make-up coz it looks good on her but then again, really Bianca, your clothes is like a disco ball on Valentine's Day!. Kris Aquino was interviewed over a segment and she answered very good, only shows that she is very wise, my sister even told me, ''why didn't Kris run for a position.. Instead of Noynoy?'' *giggle* why not?. I don't really like politics and showbiz but when you mix the two.. It's really messy.

(May 29, 2010 12:01 am) here I am again blogging myself to sleep. You might think why the date super skipped, it’s because I was tired blogging of too much stuff and FYI I was busy so here I am again (Easy come, easy go). So I was enjoying twitter this couple of days and it totally diverted my attention from Facebook and mind you, the only time that I check Facebook is when I want to maintain the game that super occupied my boredom for the past month/s (almost 2 months BTW) Mall World level 34 and going. It’s funny coz until now I’m still fond of playing a “somewhat or semi-non-addictive” online game but I’m not talking about hardcore online games like DOTA or Ragnarok or whatever, which by the way I haven’t tried ever.. in my life, I don’t even know why it is so addicting to all those young men out there. Going back to twitter, really it made me feel a bit special and by that I mean just a pinch special when a follower from Facebook read my Blogs and she finds it interesting (talk about me being weird and wanting to be less weird in the future). I just write what I can think of, anything under the bright moon. Let me acknowledge that person who took time reading my super informal blogs, Mira aka RoadRunner009 .. hey you! Thanks so much for dropping by and wasting your time on my pieces. I know some of my writings are not worth reading but hey, once I’m in front of my laptop and starts to type, I never stop. See my current blogs? I think I’ve written 3 in one sitting, then I’d go into plateau mode like I’d stop for weeks then blog again. When my Friendster account was still activated, I blog there… containing all my heartaches, my failures in life, my triumphs and so on, and my number one fan is my friend Lec Alexis, she use to read my blog but I guess she’s too busy with her school hahaha poor her, she has summer classes. Oh well enough about blogs, since I’m mentioning you here, I also want to wish you luck with all the exams you’ll be taking soon or you have already taken way back and passed it with flying colors. It seems like when I see your tweets sometimes you’re enjoying songs by Simple Plan or by Goo Goo Dolls or by anywho and sometimes you feel sad or happy or crappy, well whatever it is that you’re feeling just go ahead and let it flow. I’d bet you’d find another emotion to deal with before you know it. You should try blogging if you have time. And I would be the one who’ll read it then. My big appreciation to you <3.

1 comment:

  1. Kris <3 reading your blog is like break to me like i rather read ur updates than to have dinner or go out or something.
    u seems like a loving person. your warm support made me smile from the heart <3 god bless u. can’t wait to read your newest! :))

    ReplyDelete