Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is just petty


we broke off: den dont jump on another relationship. minsan paglubog ng bangka wag kng mataranta kumapit sa ibang bangka kc mababaw na pala un nilulutangn nya. take ur time enjoy d flowing river study iyts movement n depth. parang satin take ur time to be single pag aralan mo how u can be at ur best alone den be at ur best wid someone :) ------> From Mr. E. Aliswag

I just got too inspired… I was before broken and the feeling of being with someone that is too special to you is like heaven on hell. I’ve always tried to be the perfect girl for that perfect guy but it seems like I haven’t yet found the “perfect” (if that’s too much then let’s put a slash on that to make it the “right” – “almost-perfect”) guy.

Those who give a lot receives a lot. That’s what people use to say, I hope I’ll experience that too. What ever happens to my “ever after” I’m sure I am ready to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment