Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

If you’ll spend time with your mother the most… it’s Mother’s day.

Here’s a tribute to all mothers. There was never a time that you fail to make me smile, the first time I saw your face, it brightens my life and lift my spirit, the first time I heard your voice, it’s like a song that never ends. Happy Happy Mom’s day to you, the person who’s love is eternity.

I do miss my mom. She pass away five years ago and I never fail to miss her everyday. I cried a lot last night coz I want to tell my mom how much she means to me though the last days of her life only reminds me of how hard it is to raise a mom, flashbacks to me occurred last night, how much I hate seeing her suffer, it was like yesterday. I want to eat food that I can only smell and taste when she was still with us, and how much I want to tell her, “mommy, I miss your Pinapaitan and that I could eat as many as my heart content and that I love the smell of your pasta sauce and I love how you do your gravy for the chicken that taste like oh-so great ” or maybe I just want to tell her “ I miss you mommy and if there’s a time to miss you a lot, its Mother’s Day”

Sometimes we forget how important people are to us until its too late to tell them. You have to tell them how you appreciate every bit of their effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment