Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank you DAY!


Let me take this opportunity to thank all the people that I love, since my friendster days up to my facebook/twitter/blogspot days, and all though I have an account in zedge, myspace, multiply, candymag.com, youtube and so on.. I’m really sorry I can’t attend to the later accounts cause I have no time to access everything all at once *big laughs* as if people would follow me to these webpages/accounts, I don’t expect that to happen, I am not even famous by all means well if I’m Oprah or Ellen DeGeneres, now that’s a different story.
Why is it that I have to be thankful or better yet what am I thankful about? Simple.. because I can still freely access the webpages as mentioned above without anyone being against it. I love the world wide web… it gives me peace *chuckles* as if serenity exist in urban places. If I don’t have anything to do, it never fails me. If I don’t have anyone to talk, to again a cliché, the web never fails me. Its like my own personal kind of highness (you think I’mma say heroine huh? Well its close to that). I love it when people places their comment to my comment box because I said something that made sense or something that they could relate to (with), oh well it also gives me the sense of being liked or being appreciated by my peers. My younger sister asked me, what are you doing? I said blogging, then she said naah I think you’re wasting your time, I said maybe I am, instead of wasting my time doing nothing, how bout wasting my time typing anything with or without sense.
I love Facebook (thank you #1). It gives me something to be busy with, like playing Mall World or something, reading comments and writing back, poking someone, writing notes, adding new/cool friends and chatting to online friends.
I like Twitter (thank you #2). Though I’m a novice to twitter world, at least I get to follow non-sense people and their blogs, RT a blog (you can relate if I say RT, right?). Let’s get it on.
I love Skype (thank you #3). It gives me instant connection to my loveones abroad and in the provinces. And oh not only that, we can talk face-to-face (via webcam that is).
I’m inlove with Yahoo! Messenger (thank you #4). I get the chance to meet old and new friends/acquiantances thru chat or IMs
I dearly fell inlove my Dell Inspiron mini laptop (aka Twilight coz its black and shiny, much like seeing Edward in broad daylight) the first time I saw her (thank you #5). Without this B-E-A-U-tiful invention, nothing seems possible.
Hmmmm never you imagine I could be this inlove with things only seen over the web huh. Coz before, I wasn’t and I am proud to say with or withour these things nothing can stop knowledge, these kinds are merely just a cherry on top. An additon to one’s want and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment