Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can you explain to me? (What has become of us?)


Well I think this is the perfect title on what is happening to us, I believe you, no one ever will (Diamond Shotgun line), I thought you’re perfect but ok you’re not, you are the same as everybody else except the fact that I am in love with you more than ever, that makes you unique in a supernatural way. I told you I love you from hell and back and I’m keeping my words. I see nor hear nor speak no evil. I promised and I will keep it until you and I decide to call it quits (for real and hardcore). So hey Big Guy, when will you schedule that one person who will love me more than I love myself? I can wait, but please… don’t let him take forever to find, know, see and feel me. Pretty please Big Guy, I know you never fail, and I know you created him just for me, I know he’s just there, (me to you, my soul mate)I am shouting from your other end, and I LOVE YOU (at the top of my lungs), so I hope you can hear me. So do you want to party in my basement? (Kesha’s line)

I am kidding, I am joking around, I am a hardcore bitch, but when it comes to heart-to-heart business, I am at my utmost fragile state. I hate the feeling of being weak. If you want to kill me, then better continue exactly what you’re doing. Jealousy, I am not faking you, you are stabbing me and sucking my blood gallon per gallon a minute. You are a FAKE! A FAKE I tell you. No one can replace you but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment