Friday, July 9, 2010

Love from my sisters (I think God has given me the “BESTEST” friend by giving me my sisters)



They love me even if my temper’s really bad!

They tell me “I love you” and super mean it <3

They give me SUPER hugs even if I’m stinky.

My bunso thinks older than I am (it’s a God given gift if you’re the middle child.)

My Ate gives me advices that sometimes I don’t follow (like having high lights that will soon make C. Pope proud!).

My bunso also gives me advices.

My bunso allows me to love SUJU even if I deny it to death.

My bunso takes crazy pictures of me even if she doesn’t want to.

My Ate pampers us and never let us feel she’s living miles from us.

My Ate cooks good ohhh great food for my tummy.

They tell me my hair looks great (while smiling) even if it looks like a bird’s nest.

They love the things I love.

We do things the way we wanted things to be done.

We share never ending stories about life and LOVE.

They don’t mean it when they say “I won’t talk to you”.

When we argue on things, give it a minute or two and later we’re cuddling.

We share the same mug when we drink coffee during wee hours.

We love eating pasta.

There are lots of things we do together and I love how we do it…. Together <3

I love you two!!!!

I hope sharing things with you guys would remain as we grow older. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment