Saturday, June 19, 2010

You are my distraction.


You are my distraction.
June 8, 2010 10:13 PM
Ridiculous, I am but I assure you my sanity is intact when I get a glimpse of you,
I never had this feeling ever since I met, you know who…
Challenge, that is for me to face with everyday. Chances, I am to take, for I am bound to wait.
Heart-break it gives me when I can’t see you in a day or two.
Acting as if it’s just normal, for you did not swear that your heart is mine and you’ll always stay true.
Righteous you are, to make fun of me, “I know I’m over the top and I’m acting like a person to unlike”
Dear you, I miss the time you were a far coz now you’re here yet I feel that we are still apart.

The word that appears from above is the person I’m longing for months and months. I know you don’t feel the same way as I do but let me think of you as a special part of my heart that is super longing for you … I love you from the day I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment